Are you ready for another epic list?? I finished 14 out of 25 last time so why not go large again ..... In fact sometimes I think it's not about the actual finishing, although that is wonderful, but, for me at least, it gives me a chance to reflect and take stock. It also means my studio gets a really good sort through and rearrange each quarter. Without further ado here it is ....
Rolled over from Q2:
1. Studio Blind - I really want to get this finished ... especially before the nights draw in and the cold returns!
2. EPP hexagons - not touched - but I do think I know what I am going to do with this now!
3. Crocheted hexagons - having asked for some advice on IG I now have a second plan for these, and bought provision this morning!
4. Italian Houses - this was started in October 2015 at a workshop with Gillian Travis. It had to go on the shelf for a while because I didn't have the right blue for the sky ..... but now I do plus I have the wadding for inside. Now all I need is the time!
5. Pears - from a workshop with Gillian Travis. This will be made into a wall hanging.
8. Back to Front - this started life as a pieced backing but had a life of it's own! With a little bit more work it will become a quilt of it's own, probably for my niece.
9. Maia's quilt - back to 2nd plan - feathers - background fabric sorted - let's get this one done!!
10. What was Maia's quilt - not sure what to do with this but thought if I got it off the shelf it may be finished in some shape or form!
11. The start of a birthday bunting. One like this was on my list this time last year - I did finish it but my sister in law liked so much I gifted to her - which left us without one!
12. Rainbow Rose - this was started in June as a QAL and I now have to decide how to finish it and quilt it.
13. The Stash Bee quilt
15. The Bee Hive quilt
18. These Polaroid blocks were leftover from my Say "Cheese!" quilt and I am going to put them together to make a small quilt for Project Linus.
19. A Christmas quilt - whilst it is really early for me to think of Christmas I would love to have this finished for this Christmas so if I get it on here now it might just happen.
20. These couple of blocks were made when I first tried my Quick Curve Ruler and rather than let them sit on the shelf I am going to turn them into something!
21. This panel was an impulse buy at the Festival of Quilts last year and whilst I like it I have no idea what to do with it. I have decided to just go head and get it cut and then inspiration my strike.
23. A gift for a friend who is turning 40 - obviously no picture here because it's secret!
24. This is a challenge piece for the Modern Group of the Quilters Guild - "Black and White plus One"
25. Make a Caravan Tote - pattern by noodlehead
There you have it. Fingers crossed there will be lots of finishes this quarter. I am linking up with the Finish Along over at Mrs Sew and Sow but the hosts are all over the globe this year.