Well I am just sneaking in under the deadline for my Quarter 2 Finish-A-Long list and I hate to say that I only finished two items on it before the end of March (and forgot to link these up) and so I have literally just rolled over the whole list!!! Is that even allowed??!!
2. UK Travelling Quilt Bee - I want to make some more blocks for this before piecing the top and finishing - progress has been made on this but some blocks still need to be made before the top can be fully pieced.
3. Christmas Quilt - only needs the binding done
4. Charley Harper Hummingbird Quilt - to be bound. I did bind this last quarter but my machine and me were not working very well that day so I unpicked it that night and it still remains in the to finish pile!
5. Villa Quilt from Gloria Loughman class - to finish facing
6. Hexagon rosette - to become a cushion
7. Stash Bee '16 and '17 quilt - this is now quilted but still waiting for the binding
8. Low Volume Scrappy Quilt - this has been started but has taken a very different turn - photos and story soon
9. Union Jack Flag - to finish assembly and decide what it will become
10. Summer Sampler '16 - to decide whether to make more blocks and layout then finish
11. Christmas Tree Wallhanging - to fuse in place, quilt and bind
12. Quiet Play Sewing Machine - to finish paper piecing and decide what to use it for
13. Polaroid Blocks - extra blocks to be made into a quilt for charity
14. Back to Front - to finish front, quilt and bind
16. Black and grey quilt - started for daughter who changed her mind - need to decide what to do with it
17. Birthday Bunting
18. Project Linus Quilt - to be quilted
19. Italian House - sample from Gillian Travis class in 2016!
21. Caravan Tote by noodlehead
Phew! There are a group of international hosts for this event and you can link up with any of them to join in the fun.