New Year, new Finish-A-Long List.
It makes for the ideal time to sort out all my projects and figure out which are going to get finished this quarter (or this year even!). This is a rather comprehensive list and I don't realistically expect to get them all ticked off but you never know what I might want to work on - I certainly I have plenty of choice.
Without further ado the list:
1. Secret sewing - made up of these gorgeous fabrics (plus some I am hopefully getting tomorrow!)
2. 25th Anniversary Silver Challenge - 10" x 20" piece containing silver for local Quilt Club show in March - I have an idea and I have silver fabric!
3. UK Travelling Quilt Bee - I want to make some more blocks for this before piecing the top and finishing
4. Christmas Quilt - only needs the binding done
5. Charley Harper Hummingbird Quilt - to be quilted and bound
6. Villa Quilt from Gloria Loughman class - to finish facing
7. Hexagon rosette - to become a cushion
8. Stash Bee '16 and '17 quilt - to be quilted and bound
9. Low Volume Scrappy Quilt - to be started!
10. Union Jack Flag - to finish assembly and decide what it will become
11. Summer Sampler '16 - to decide whether to make more blocks and layout then finish
12.Christmas Tree Wallhanging - to fuse in place, quilt and bind
13. Quiet Play Sewinf Maching - to finish paper piecing and decide what to use it for
14.Polaroid Blocks - extra blocks to be made into a quilt for charity
15. Back to Front - to finish front, quilt and bind
16. Handmade Heart Swap - to make, finish and send
17. Crocheted Heaxgons - what am I going to do with these?
18. Black and grey quilt - started for daughter who changed her mind - need to decide what to do with it
19. Birthday Bunting
20. Project Linus Quilt - to be quilted
21. Italian House - sample from Gillian Travis class in 2016!
23. Caravan Tote by noodlehead
Phew! There are a group of international hosts for this event and you can link up with any of them to join in the fun.