Having such a miserable completion percentage for Quarter 3 you might have thought I would have gone small for Quarter 4 ...... of course I haven't!! I have taken off some items but others have been added and I really like all of these things and I really want to FINISH them. I am going to try to complete some each month, rather than leave it to the last week of the quarter like I did in September!
2. Another birthday present that isn't finished!! I have now pieced all the feathers and this needs to be quilted and bound. Just waiting for the backing fabric.
4. My Christmas quilt needs some more blocks making, pieced, quilted and bound for Christmas 2016!!
7. I want to turn this test block into a mini quilt.
8. And another mini quilt in the making!
9. This only needs a closure of some type to finish it.
10. This is going to be a Christmas wall hanging. I have all the pieces ready and the backing chosen.
11. A Crayola Challenge entitled My Perfect Day issued by my local quilting club. The Cloud9 Cirrus Fabric in iris fabric is the perfect colour.
12. Back to Front quilt needs the top finishing and then to be quilted and bound.
13. Studio window blind - an alteration on an existing blind to make it larger and turn it into a Roman Blind.
14. A project, large or small, from Welcome to the North Pole. I have already cut shapes ready when I made a couple of blocks for a swap earlier in the year.
17. Black & White + 1 challenge quilt - I already started and discarded on project so I really need to get a move on with this if I am going to meet the deadline.
18. Pears needs to be quilted and edged
19. My quilt from The Bee Hive needs to be pieced, quilted and bound.
20. This is for me!!! Start and finish a Caravan Tote by noodlehead.
21. This has been on my list for waaaaaay too long. I know what I am making with it and I bought the materials last quarter so here's hoping I can cross this one off!
22. Yet again a really old project - I need to turn it into something, probably a cushion, or pass it on this quarter.
23. I need to finish this Italian Houses wall hanging. I've just realised that I did this workshop a year ago and this has been sat there all this time.
24. Lighting the Town houses from Anne Hellyer workshop
25. A Christmas Tree skirt. I have wanted to make one of these for a couple of years now. I have a template skirt in the shipping that arrived from NZ and I have plenty of Christmas fabric. I would love to make one of these instead of draping red fabric around the tree as usual.
Linking up to the Finish-Along over at Mrs Sew and Sow.